Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How do I register for a course?
You will find the ‘register’ button next to each course, you press on it, pay the registration fee, and shortly afterwards you should expect to get a welcome email from Yesod Bible Center.
- How do I access the LIVE class?
Once you register, you will receive an email with the link to a user-friendly online teaching platform before each session.
- What happens if I miss a LIVE class?
All lectures are recorded and available to students.
- What makes your courses unique?
Our classes are taught in the Jewish context with the use of ancient Semitic languages. As we know, most biblical writings were written by the Israelites in the Land of Israel. Hence, studying the Bible in its historical and cultural context is crucial to correct understanding, appreciation and application of God’s Word. In addition, the knowledge of biblical languages helps uncover the multifaceted meaning of the text.
- I am new to the Bible but interested in learning more about the biblical writings. Are the lectures going to be hard to understand?
The courses are designed for students of different confessional, professional, and educational backgrounds. Lectures are taught in plain English language, easy to understand, and friendly to both beginners and advanced students. You should never feel shy to ask questions. In fact, your participation is highly welcomed and appreciated!
- Are the courses accessible on mobile devices?
Yes, all courses are mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any mobile device.
- I would like to take a course but I cannot pay the registration fee. Can you help me? If you are interested in studying with Yesod Bible Center but cannot afford the registration fee, please write to us! We will try our best to accommodate your financial needs.
- Do you have accreditation and do you grant degrees?
Yesod Bible Center is not an accredited institution and does not grant degrees or certificates. Our classes, however, are grounded in solid biblical scholarship.
- I am having problems registering. What should I do? Please write to us! We’ll try to troubleshoot and help you.
- Does Yesod Bible Center endorse all the theological positions of the speakers in the Video Library?Yesod Bible Center does not necessarily endorse all the theological positions of the speakers represented in the Video Library. The video collection is posted for your spiritual enrichment. We are all called to be discerning believers. Hence, please carefully examine all video content in light of the Holy Scriptures. We hope you enjoy the videos and other resources.
May the Lord bless you abundantly!
“Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good” (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and +1(773) 451-5562 \ +1(312)-678-7418.