Who was Esther? What do we know about her personality, life and her place in Israel’s sacred Scripture? In this course, we will study Esther’s multifaceted character and her role in the destiny of the Jewish community in Persia, as commemorated by the feast of Purim. The course will also explore the cultural context of the Book of Esther and focus on its practical application to our modern times.
THE WAY IT WORKS
- All our classes are taught online LIVE via a simple, user-friendly, web-conferencing technology.
- Courses are designed for students of different confessional and academic backgrounds.
- Classes are taught in the Jewish context, employing ancient Semitic languages and history of biblical interpretation.
- We also aim to equip believers with apologetic tools.
- Our educational program helps build solid biblical foundations for one’s faith rooted both in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.
- Courses are grounded in solid academic scholarship and geared towards practical application.
- Lectures are conducted in an interactive and engaging manner. Student participation is encouraged!
- Students are provided with free supplemental course materials.
- Each lecture runs once a week for 60–90 minutes. The course duration varies.
- No homework, no quizzes.
- All lectures are recorded and available to you. So, no worries if you miss a LIVE lecture!
- Registration fee to cover the costs of the video conference.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
and+1(773) 451-5562 +1(312)-678-7418.
The course is not currently offered. Please stay tuned for the next start date!
If you have any concerns throughout the course, please email or call us! We will do our very best make your academic journey at Yesod Bible Center smooth and rewarding!
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration From 1 to 1.30 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes