“The Appointed Times of the Lord” (Leviticus 23:2) include Shabbat (Saturday), Pesach (Passover), Hag Hamatzot (Feast of Unleavened Bread), Yom Habikkurim (Feast of First Fruits), Shavuot (Pentecost), Yom Teruah (The Feast of Trumpets), Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement), and Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles). In this panoramic course, we will explore how these special convocations reveal God’s essence, His plan of salvation, and His timeless principles of holiness. We will also analyze the ways they were observed in the Second Temple era by Jesus and His disciples. In addition, the course will delve into the world of modern Jewish customs associated with these biblical feasts. Furthermore, we will discuss the prophetic meaning and significance of God’s appointed times.
THE WAY IT WORKS
- All our classes are taught online LIVE via a simple, user-friendly, web-conferencing technology.
- Courses are designed for students of different confessional and academic backgrounds.
- Classes are taught in the Jewish context, employing ancient Semitic languages and history of biblical interpretation.
- We also aim to equip believers with apologetic tools.
- Our educational program helps build solid biblical foundations for one’s faith rooted both in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.
- Courses are grounded in solid academic scholarship and geared towards practical application.
- Lectures are conducted in an interactive and engaging manner. Student participation is encouraged!
- Students are provided with free supplemental course materials.
- Each lecture runs once a week for 60–90 minutes. The course duration varies.
- No homework, no quizzes.
- All lectures are recorded and available to you. So, no worries if you miss a LIVE lecture!
- Registration fee to cover the costs of the video conference.
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
and +1(773) 451-5562 \ +1(312)-678-7418.
The course is not currently offered. Please stay tuned for the next start date!
If you have any concerns throughout the course, please email or call us! We will do our very best make your academic journey at Yesod Bible Center smooth and rewarding!
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration From 1 to 1.30 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes