This interactive course will introduce students to the Hebrew language and Israeli culture. In this course, students will have an opportunity to learn how to read, write, and speak elementary Modern Hebrew. By the end of this course, the students will be able to: (1) learn the Hebrew alphabet; (2) build Hebrew vocabulary; (3) study the fundamentals of grammar; (4) practice conversations skills; (5) construct sentences in Hebrew; and (6) become familiar with the modern Israeli culture.
THE WAY IT WORKS
- All our classes are taught online LIVE via a simple, user-friendly, web-conferencing technology.
- Courses are designed for students of different confessional and academic backgrounds.
- Classes are taught in the Jewish context, employing ancient Semitic languages and history of biblical interpretation.
- We also aim to equip believers with apologetic tools.
- Our educational program helps build solid biblical foundations for one’s faith rooted both in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.
- Courses are grounded in solid academic scholarship and geared towards practical application.
- Lectures are conducted in an interactive and engaging manner. Student participation is encouraged!
- Students are provided with free supplemental course materials.
- Each lecture runs once a week for 60–90 minutes. The course duration varies.
- No homework, no quizzes.
- All lectures are recorded and available to you. So, no worries if you miss a LIVE lecture!
- Registration fee to cover the costs of the video conference.
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
and+1(773) 451-5562 +1(312)-678-7418.
The course will be offered on Thursday at 8 pm (New York time).
Course Dates: January 21, 28, February 4, 11, 18, 25, Mаrch 4, 11, 18, 25
If you have any concerns throughout the course, please email or call us! We will do our very best make your academic journey at Yesod Bible Center smooth and rewarding!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration From 1 to 1.30 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes